Here are the rules:
1. Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
2. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their eight random facts.
3. Players should tag eight other people and notify them they have been tagged.
Here are the random facts:
- I am a TV junkie—I love it all, reality shows, mysteries, detective stories even a Lifetime movie or two (not a great fact for a teacher ‘cause I don’t like Discovery or any of those learnin’ channels).
- I speed—too much. I don’t condone it for anyone else, but it is confession time.
- I have a crush on James Spader (of Boston Legal – not sure why – he’s smart and witty I guess).
- I despise “No Child Left Behind”. It has created an educational community more concerned with testing than with children. Someday soon we will all realize how ridiculous it is to believe EVERYONE learns EVERYTHING the exact same way in the exact same time frame. Wonder if the President will “get it” then?
- I force myself to eat anything green because I know I should.
- I have the attention span of a mite. I know this is a well known fact, but the game said “random” so….I included it.
- I hate the outside of my house, but LOVE the inside.
- I went on the Adkins Diet in high school with a friend of mine. We ate pork rinds by the bagful—seems soooo---yucky now.