Whales are truly magnificent animals! The highlight of the trip was whale watching in Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary. Even our guide could not contain her excitement with what we were able to see on our watch. She said we were lucky to have experienced so many whale behaviors in just one trip.
Top Ten Boston Style
10. Take the Freedom Trail—but I would walk one-way and ride the other.
9. East Side Grill in
8. Quincy Market—downtown
7. Faneuil Hall – another downtown
4. Plimouth Plantation (yes, I spelled it correctly) – this is a MUST on the trip. Take a step back in time.
3. Plymouth Rock---a little bit under-whelming BUT, hello, it’s PLYMOUTH ROCK.
2. Lobster – here is the BEST tip for the east coast – walk, in fact RUN past any hoity-toity restaurant and proceed directly to the nearest ocean-front DIVE and order the lobster---it is an AMAZING dining experience.
1. WHALE WATCHING – it is by-far the best part of the trip.
It was a trip of a lifetime-- more pics, if you are interested
This I know for sure...