And finally, I love words. I like creating them, changing them, exploring them and yes---creating something with them. Have a few minutes? Try creating your own Wordle: If you do, be sure to email me or post a comment. It might even let you copy the html and post your Wordle--which would even be better. My creation is to the right of this post.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Tuesday Triviality III
And finally, I love words. I like creating them, changing them, exploring them and yes---creating something with them. Have a few minutes? Try creating your own Wordle: If you do, be sure to email me or post a comment. It might even let you copy the html and post your Wordle--which would even be better. My creation is to the right of this post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
"She doesn't want your advice ... she just wants you to shut up and listen."
EXACTLY!
Post a Comment