So here is my top 10 San Francisco-style:
Golden Gate Bridge - nothing more to add Napa Valley– esp. the Berringer and SterlingWineries Lombard Street– glad I wasn’t the one driving.
- City Lights Bookstore – it was like stepping back in time
- Winery Tour at Sterling Vineyard– producing and distributing of wine is fascinating
Ghirardelli Square– who can say no to chocolate
- Fisherman’s Warf Part I – this is a cultural experience like no other.
- Napping in a park next to the Bay
- Fisherman’s Warf Part II – the absolute best Dungeness crab I have ever eaten.
- Culinary Institute of
– this was, by far, the best dining experience. The food was amazing and watching the culinary experts prepare the food was captivating. America
If you are interested here are some photos from the trip: http://www.flickr.com/photos/9319310@N05/