Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What a Fool Believes

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a song title. It's harder than you think.

YOUR ARTIST: Dooobie Brothers

Are you male or female: Evil Woman

Describe yourself: Minute By Minute

How do you feel about yourself: Disciple

Describe where you currently live: Chicago (or kindof close)

The first thing you think of when you wake up: Here to Love You

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: China Grove

Your favorite form of transportation: Flying Cloud

What is the weather like where you are at: Rainy Day Crossroad Blues

Your best friend is: Closer Every Day

Your favorite color is: White Sun

If your life were a TV show, what would it be called: Black Water

What is life to you: Dangerous

What is the best advice you have to give: Don’t Be Afraid

If you could change your name, what would it be: Mamaloi

Your favorite food is: South of the Border

How I would like to die: Dedicate This Heart

My soul's present condition: Echoes of Love

What are you going to post this as: What a Fool Believes

Now it is your turn---

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Nice! (And I won't even point out that you repeated "Dangerous.")

Stella said...

I think I would like a trip on a flying cloud too! :-)

Marsha said...

Thanks Alicia--I fixed that===I think