Monday, June 08, 2009

Give Me Words to Speak....

The past couple of months I have felt like the songwriter Aaron Shust with the lyrics to Give Me Words to Speak...

Give me Words to speak Don’t let my Spirit sleep Cause I can’t think of anything worth saying

Finding the words again has been my quest...and I think I have arrived at least temporarily. 50-Something Mom's Blog has been quite patient and I have two pieces ready to go for them and am working on a couple for this blog.

What I have learned in the midst of this dry spot is that I feel incomplete when I am not writing. There is a certain balance writing gives to my life. It isn't that I care about publishing, but I miss the interaction with words and the making sense of life that happens here (at least for me).

2 comments:

Rob said...

Well, judging from your fb updates, ya bin a wee bit busy, too.

We're here waiting patiently for you to dust off the ole keyboard.

Anonymous said...

Dry winds blow across the mind-scape. It's probably one of those Disney circle of life things. Nice to see posts always.